The Dolores Crate The Dolores Crate

Finally!

Nice to see it out already! I't awesome.

Gopher Ball Z 2 Gopher Ball Z 2

Tediz!!

First, I read all your reviews so I wouldn't repeat someone's answer, and I just can't believe no one has said this, THE TEDDY BEAR IS ACTUALLY A TEDIZ FROM CONKER'S BAD FUR DAY!!! (I want my imaginary money now)

This shit is awesome!! I'm glad to hear you're making more :P

Drawing Tutorial: Female Drawing Tutorial: Female

Meat!

Though you did remind me the basics of drawing females (always tough for us men) your girl needs some desperate meat on her thighs IMO (no pun intended).
You've got serious talent, at your age I was only drawing dead animals and crazy stuff (so much wasted time) you go girl and at this rate you will be one of the NG biggies!

Sol Lucet Omnibus Sol Lucet Omnibus

Great!

I've always said that there's no better man than the author to interpret his own piece.
Some minor adjustments might be needed toequalize volume and reduce noise, but I think it shows very clearly the sarcastic, dark-humor mood of the poem.
I'll try to post some pics tomorrow to show you my progress (still debating whether painting it by hand or PC).

Great work, cheers.

Vert responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it and, as I have your approval, I'll be the narrator.

I'll definitively improve the quality for the poem itself, by re-recording any necessary portions, adjusting the volume where necessary and removing any clicks and outside sounds.

Can't wait to see the new pictures! Cheer!